Intacare’s Precision Insight Engine (PIE) provides targeted reports on individual or cohort patient experience, toxicity and outcomes.
This supports service providers to correlate these outcomes with service utilisation, prescription patterns and protocol adherence.
By highlighting long-term outcomes risk and presenting evidence-based future outcomes risk and management plans, service providers can demonstrate that they are focussed on the delivery of wholly patient-centric and need-based care.
Intacare’s insight reports also provide vital quality and value transparency to payers to support service commissioning decisions.
Intacare’s Precision Insight Engine (PIE) takes PROs reporting to a new dimension.
Our advanced algorithms, developed by our academic teams, employ AI (Artificial Intelligence) to analyse PROMs and provide real-time insights for clinicians, enabling timelier and more person-centric care to be delivered, and improved outcomes to be achieved.
PIE PROs reports highlight:
- Severity: Individual item and symptom severity measures
- Trends: Tracking and highlighting positive or negative movements in symptoms, domain or total scores
- Symptoms clusters: Identifying clusters of low scoring symptoms that are evidenced to indicate the patient has unmet needs or risk of poor outcome
- Severity breaches: Identifying symptoms that beach pre-defined or tailored severity levels
- Critical symptoms: Highlighting specific symptoms, that evidence to the individual’s disease might be progressing or recurring
- Critical incident risk: Highlights when symptom(s) present that indicate the patient may be having or is at risk of having an acute medical episode e.g. neutropoenia